Happy - Pharrell Williams (No Music Musicvideo) #HAPPYDAY (by House of Halo)
Love me, love me, please retweet
Let me be the girl under you that makes you cry
What a time to be alive
I wish these would show up in places around here.
BANG BANG SHOOT THAT MONEY!
The curve was REAL!! Lmaooooo!!
I’ve never seen a curve this powerful…
- No more insane co-worker asking questions (personal, etc.) without context or in some random ass demanding way
- No more paper shuffling and trying to find places to put things
- To not be treated as a therapist by co-workers, just because I don’t walk in here acting like a fucking psycho with baggage everywhere doesn’t mean you should load yours onto mine
- Actually do something I went to school for
- Again, get paid an appropriate fucking wage
- Not have to deal with residents being super fucking awkward towards me (i.e. hitting on me)
- Perhaps develop some social skills outside of “oh… I’m sorry.” “Oh cool.” That apparently make me a good listener.
Facebook picking wrong images.
Who the fuck actually lives in Saugus? Suburban moms do. That’s who.